Students will have to log in with school ID & password, then they can go in & explore, click on a book they are interested in, put it on hold if they want it. New limit of 4 books at a time only 1 can be a chapter book. Same rules apply if you have books out, return before you can check out more. Pick up will be the day after they put on hold.
Click this link below to start checking out books!
- Return any books from last year so you can check out 4 new books
- Pay fines for lost /damaged books
- Only 1 of those can be a chapter book
- Books will be available for pick up the day AFTER you put on hold (pick up wagon out front during office hours)
- BE RESPONSIBLE Return books on time during office hours (there is a blue return bin out front of school)
- BE RESPECTFUL Keep books away from small children, food, and pets
- BE SAFE Return in plastic travel bags
Please contact Ms. Peterson in the library with any questions